Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Show

Temptations Treats - Quality check??? Umm not
Went through my cats bags of temptations treats before giving them to her and found several of them broken. So I attempted to contact them through Facebook messenger and I will post what was said and the photos. They claim "their products go through hundreds of quality checks" if thats the case then why would there be so many broken up pieces? First I'm posting my complaint: I have an issue about the quality of the treats we bought our kitty and the amount of broken up pieces is unbelievable! Its from a a bag of savory salmon and a bag of surfer's delight mixups. My husband and i sifted through and separated the regular treats and pieces we didnt want her to choke on them Now going to post temptations response: Thanks for reaching out directly. We assure you our treats are safe to feed. They are made in our very own facilities where they undergo hundreds of quality checks before being sent out for kitties like yours to eat. Hope this helps! What a joke! Now going to post two pictures where i started and the rest of the ones we went through.

Your cat is gonna choke on the pieces?? Are you kidding me???!!! Smh.

Review